Dr. Greg Broyde
Dr. Greg Broyde was born and raised in Edmonton where he attended the University of Alberta. Dr. Broyde completed his undergraduate degree in Pharmacology and then his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, upon completion of his degree, he relocated to Calgary to practice as an associate for 4 years.
Dr. Broyde has always had a passion for ensuring his patients receive the best treatment possible, the core belief that patients should be well informed about their dental treatment while having access to a comfortable environment; this is what led to him opening his very own clinic in Grande Prairie.
Continued education plays a very important role in the values with Dr. Broyde’s dental practice; excelling at courses meant to refine his skills in implants, complicated root canal procedures and wisdom tooth extraction.
Dr. Broyde has extended his professional dental knowledge with the following courses:
- Guam Oral Surgery – Toronto, Ontario
- North Shore Endodontics – Vancouver, British Columbia
- Kois Center Adjunct Implant Course – Seattle, Washington
- Engel Institute Implant Course M3 – Charlotte, North Carolina
- California Implant Institute – San Diego, California
- Digital Smile Design Residency – Miami, Florida
Dr. Broyde, known to his friends as Greg, couldn’t do what he does without the support of his beautiful wife, Jackie. Greg and Jackie enjoy numerous activities such as hiking, golf, and outdoor sports, they also enjoy traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- BSc, DDS
- Alberta Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Global Institute Dental Education (GIDE)