Being a kid or a teen is awkward enough without having to go to school with old-fashioned braces if there is a viable alternative. Food can also get trapped in metal brackets and cavities that can result from traditional braces. No one wants to deal with bulky headgear, constant adjustments at the office, and a long list of dietary restrictions that have earned traditional braces their infamy in schools.
That’s why West Grande Prairie Dental offers a fantastic clear braces treatment plan just for those sensitive growing kids, letting them get the smile they deserve without any worries that come with “metal mouth” braces.
West Grande Prairie Dental’s Invisalign Kid and Teen Strategies are revolutionary tooth straightening systems for our child and teen
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Keep Playing The Game: There’s no need to worry about Invisalign clear aligners interfering with any sports or outdoor fun. The trays are easily removed when necessary and put in their own custom Invisalign case so you can continue to play ball.
- Eat What You Want: Without the overly complicated bands, brackets, and wires of traditional braces, Invisalign clear aligners allow you to enjoy your favorite foods and snacks. Simply remove your Invisalign clear aligners before a meal and dig in!
- Stay Confident: Everyone has heard at least one joke about traditional braces giving someone a “metal mouth,” which can deeply impact one’s self-esteem. Invisalign Teen lets you smile with confidence thanks to their non-disruptive, nearly invisible style.
- Stay Chill: Every teenager can keep their cool and focus on what’s important to them rather than worrying about how they look. Comfortable and discreet, these Invisalign Teen clear aligners are a fantastic choice for any school, work, or social setting.
What Will My Friends Say?
If you’re worried about getting braces because of what your friends might say about how you look with wires on your teeth, put that worry to rest with Invisalign clear braces instead. The streamlined design of the innovative Invisalign clear braces has a variety of benefits.
Invisalign clear braces are
You’ll notice them way less than traditional braces, and it will be hard for anyone to notice the aligners too! Your friends won’t ever have to know you’re getting your teeth straightened—but they will notice how stunning your amazing new straight smile looks.
Freedom and Efficiency
The secret behind Invisalign for Kids and Teens is providing a straighter smile with more comfort and speed than traditional braces. It can be summed up in two words: freedom and efficiency.
Free From Oral Problems
All you have to do as an Invisalign kid/teen is brush your teeth! You don’t have to worry about cleaning between brackets, avoiding certain foods, and broken brackets. Invisalign aligners provide an easier alternative that gives you the freedom to be you.
And, because you can see the teeth throughout treatment, kids and teens get the confidence to enjoy their smile improvements every day instead of waiting until the end of treatment to see the changes. With over one million kid and teen patients already treated with Invisalign clear aligners, Invisalign treatment isn’t the future—it’s the present.
With braces, the teeth are all strapped together like in a tug of war. The brackets and wires of braces require constant tension to “pull” teeth into proper alignment. This tension can also account for complaints of dental discomfort and trouble pronouncing certain words with traditional braces.
With Invisalign clear aligners and West Grande Prairie Dental’s Orthodontic Team, another approach is taken.
- Gentle Touch: Clear Aligners are dental trays placed over your teeth, which apply gentle but firm corrective pressure in targeted locations.
- Unrestrained Movement: None of the teeth are attached, so they can move in any direction, separate from the other teeth in the mouth.
- Faster Treatment: This efficient method means that the average Invisalign orthodontics case for kids and teens can be completed much quicker in some cases compared to braces.
- Night Time Treatment: With braces, all movements must be completed before they can be removed. With Invisalign aligners, once important movements are completed, many kids and teens will only wear their aligners at night time while waiting for more teeth to come in or to make the final movements occur.
How can your kid or teen get a straighter, healthier Invisalign smile so quickly? At West Grande Prairie Dental, we are constantly incorporating the latest dental techniques and dental technology into our services.
Our Invisalign clear aligners are crafted with digital dentistry, optimizing precision when creating a personalized Invisalign treatment plan.
No More Clay Impressions
At West Grande Prairie Dental, we no longer take goopy impressions of the teeth nor plan out treatments with clay models. We plan all the movements digitally to ensure that the teeth move in the most efficient ways possible.
After an initial consultation with Dr. Schalk, a digital scan will be taken. This compilation of over 2000 images forms a 3D model which is used to create multiple sets of custom Invisalign aligners.
Planning Your New Amazing Smile
Pilots test-fly airplanes in simulators 100 times before they ever fly in the air, and we do the same when moving our teeth. Every movement is planned, calculated, and simulated before we ever start treatment. This planning leads to efficient and comfortable tooth movement and is also one of the reasons why Invisalign is faster than Braces in many circumstances. There are no wasted movements.
Invisalign Clear Braces Work!
Since its introduction into the world of orthodontics, the revolutionary Invisalign treatment has been setting the bar for the next generation of braces. With in-depth digital analysis to plan a new smile and aligners made from high-quality, medical-grade materials, it is easy to see why millions worldwide can testify Invisalign clear braces work!
It’s Your Life — Keep It That Way!
Unlike traditional braces, which are cemented to the patient’s teeth, Invisalign is completely removable, which means your child
Traditional braces have many parts working together; brackets, wires, t-pins, hooks, and bands, just to name a few. Each component must be doing its job or lose efficiency, requiring a dentist visit. That means anyone with traditional braces is one sticky treat, crunchy snack, or a handful of popcorn away from needing to see a dentist for an adjustment.
Why Invisalign For My Kid or Teen?
- Virtually invisible
- Smooth and comfortable
- Removable & easy to clean
- Socially acceptable and Cool
- Eat whatever you want!
- Efficient treatment
- Being able to wear the trays just at night in some cases
Focus On What’s Important
Whether your child or teen wants to participate in sports or even play a musical instrument for the school band, you can rest assured that their Invisalign clear braces will not interfere. Your child can focus on their activities instead of their treatment.
Go Back to School With a Confident, Beautiful, Straight Smile!
There are many benefits to having straighter teeth; a more aesthetically pleasing smile, a more substantial bite, and a reduced risk of gum disease. Invisalign Teen can help your child achieve a confident and healthy smile quickly and discreetly. When paired with acceleration orthodontics, those results can be completed over the summer, allowing your child to return to class with a smile they love to share!
Call or Request a Booking Online
If a kid or teen in your life around the Grande Prairie area is looking for a straighter, healthier smile, get in touch with West Grande Prairie Dental today! We offer completely FREE Invisalign consultations where our dedicated dental professionals provide you with our assessment of your individual dental case. We will also answer any questions you or your teen may have.
Take the first step in providing your teen with the smile they’ll want to share with the world. You can reach us by phone, text, email, or book an appointment online.
There’s no need to wait another day for a straighter, healthier smile! Call (780) 833-8600 Now! Our Friendly Staff is Ready to Schedule Your Absolutely FREE Invisalign Consultation!