Your smile is your first impression of your personality that every person notices, and having those empty gaps in your smile can be embarrassing. Our highly experienced restoration dental team can cover those empty gaps in your smile and provide you with a lifelong, charismatic smile.
Schedule your completely FREE, no obligation, fixed implants consultation NOW and start your journey toward a charismatic, confident, lifelong smile.
Differences in Your Dentures
The empty spaces in your smile can make it difficult for you to communicate confidently with anyone, and you will feel discomfort while chewing food. Multiple dental restoration options are available, such as dental fillings, which are indirect restorations. We happen to have several more effective types of dental restorations, like implant supported dentures, which can resolve your talking and eating problems and will give you comfort with a confident lifelong smile. In contrast, you can face a lot of issues while using conventional and partial dentures that can make you feel awkward in social or professional gatherings.
Troubles With Traditional Dentures?
There are a lot of common issues you can face with traditional dentures. Food can get stuck under your dental plate while eating, which can give you irritation and bad breath. You may feel discomfort while eating because these traditional dentures irritate your gums.
Some of the main problems you can face with traditional dentures are:
- Food trapped under your dentures.
- Consistent bad breath.
- Difficulty keeping them in place.
- Falling out of the mouth.
- Gum irritation.
Dentures are usually placed on your gums without any sort of support, so it is common for them to slip out when you cough, sneeze, or talk. We don’t want you to feel awkward in public with your dentures falling out, so we offer many fixed denture implant options that can resolve the issues associated with traditional dentures and provide you with a stable, lifelong, charismatic, confident smile. Dental implant tooth restoration is a type of restoration that can save you from tooth decay.
Schedule your completely FREE dental implant consultation NOW and start your journey toward a confident, charismatic smile.
Implant Supported Dentures
We offer implant supported dentures that can boost your self confidence and provide you with a lifelong confident smile. Denture implants are attached to your gums with glass ionomer, so you do not have to worry about them moving around in your mouth. They will look and function just like your natural teeth, so you don’t have to hide your amazing new smile from the world after taking benefit from our wonderful restorative dentistry options.
Dr. Greg Broyde is our highly experienced, professional, outgoing, and friendly dentist. He always listens to your concerns and your dental needs and will always work with you to find a solution that is best for your unique situation.
Benefits of Fixed Denture Implants at West Grande Prairie Dental
Here are some of the many benefits of getting fixed denture implants:
- Perfectly Functioning Teeth with Minimal Treatment: Other treatments can require up to 10 implants, but only four to six are needed with our fixed denture implants. With us, you will only need one visit compared to the countless appointments other dentists require, which inevitably cost you more for similar treatments.
- Amazing Cosmetic Advantages: Fixed implant dentures will save you from replacing temporary dental bridges or dentures and keep your face and bone structure looking strong. Our implants and dental crowns are tooth colored. You will look and feel great, and you will always have a confident, charismatic smile.
- Immediate Results: The most rewarding part of this treatment is getting immediate results. You probably will not have to wait weeks for your implant dentures or have to see multiple dental experts for a brand new full set of teeth. Instead, you can leave our office with a natural-looking, amazing smile.
- Improved Aesthetic Appearance: As you age, tooth loss and jawbone deterioration is inevitable and will cause unflattering aging effects on your face. Tooth loss can cause additional wrinkles and a weaker jaw, ultimately making the jaw bone and your face have a saggy look.
- Amazing Jaw Definition: You will not need to worry about increased facial decline because your jaw, tooth structure, and smile will be strong with a naturally healthy young look, and you will always have an amazingly beautiful smile.
- Improved the Quality of Life: Traditional dentures cover the roof of your smile, which can make it harder for you to enjoy your food. The fixed denture implant does the opposite. You can chew your food just like you would with regular teeth and enjoy the full taste of your food, whether you are in a public place or at home.
- Enjoying Your Food Again: You can eat all the sticky or saucey foods you want without worrying about displacing your dentures. Yes, food enjoyment can be restored!
- Lifelong Confidence and Happiness: Fixed denture implants are permanent teeth replacements, which means that they never need to be removed and will not fall out. As long as you take proper care of them, you can enjoy your new confident smile for the rest of your life.
How the All On 4 Dental Implants Treatment Concept Works
Our all on four dental implant treatment concept consists of placing four implants into your gums and applying dentures.
In some cases, you may feel a little discomfort after your treatment, but the discomfort is temporary, and it will be gone in no time. Your fixed denture implants will work as well as your original teeth did. Get the all-on-4 dental implant today and start your journey toward a confident smile.
How Does Our Dental Office Make the All-On-4 Treatment Concept Better?
At our dental office, we offer state-of-the-art denture implants. Our dentist, Dr. Greg Broyde, is well-trained and has extensive experience, which makes him one of the leading experts in the dental implant field. We pride ourselves on being a dental team that is friendly, experienced, and professional, specializing in all dental procedures.
Our dental implants are durable since they are made with titanium or zirconium, making it possible to last for the rest of your life. With our advanced technology, we have access to CT scans to locate nerves and determine how much bone is available before we place any posts. This added benefit makes the process smoother and more reliable.
How Much Does All on 4 Implants Treatment Cost?
This treatment costs less than most fixed denture implants because it only requires four to six implants instead of ten to make a full arch. We know that dentures are necessary for your confident smile, and we want to make you as comfortable as possible. That’s why we offer great financing options. We also seek maximum reimbursement from your insurance company, and we offer a completely FREE consultation.