What Type of Cosmetic Procedure Should You Undergo?
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Grande Prairie, look no further. Our clinic has extensive expertise and experience to handle all-teeth related issues.
Studies have proven that people with bad teeth not only suffer from self-esteem issues, but they are also discriminated against when they try to look for a job or if they want to ask for a promotion. They also tend to be more socially awkward because they are insecure about their smile.
However, you don’t need to suffer another second more. Our cosmetic dentists fully believe that they are not only helping restore their patients’ smile but also their sense of worth. This is exactly why we have stayed in this business for a very long time, and that’s because we know we are doing an excellent service.
What Are the Most Common Types of Cosmetic Procedures?
• Teeth Whitening. Smoking, prescription medicines, and your diet will stain your teeth and make them appear yellowish. This is bleaching your teeth and restoring them to their natural look.
• Composite Bonding. This procedure is where we clear the affected tooth of decay and discoloration. After which, we will apply the composite material and then bond it with the use of intense heat. This is inexpensive and can be finished in one sitting.
• Veneer. Dental veneers will help enhance the appearance or fix any imperfections in your teeth.
• Inlays and Onlays. These refer to the procedure of filling the small gaps and holes in your teeth when there is not enough room to accommodate a full filling. The only difference between the two is the use of the cusps for the inlay while the onlay will be for damaged cusps.
• Dental Implants. Implants serve as the best replacement when you lose your tooth. The crown is going to be implanted in the jaw using titanium screw. If properly managed, they will last a lifetime.
We recommend that you see us first so our specialists can assess your teeth and recommend the best procedure according to your needs and budget.
Skilled Cosmetic Dentistry Specialists
American Dental Association
Before hiring a cosmetic dentist in Grande Prairie, you should first verify that they are a member of the American Dental Association. Every licensed dentist is required to be a member of the group, and the absence of the certification is always a red flag.
Our dentists continuously undergo advanced training and education courses to upgrade their skills in cosmetic dentistry. While it’s not a specialized discipline, the technology, and new advances are continually being released, so they also need to upgrade their skills to keep up.
We are confident in the skills of our dentists that we are willing to refer you to our previous customers so you can personally ask their experience with us. We also have before and after photos so you can better gauge our capability.
Book a consultation now
If you are not confident about your smile, contact us at (780) 833-8600 and fax us at (780) 669-5894. You may also email us at Contact@westgpdental.com. We have the best cosmetic dentists in Grande Prairie who will help restore your pearly whites at very affordable prices.
Cosmetic Dentist Grande Prairie